This TomTom is also preloaded with more than 7 million points of interest in over 60 destination categories, including gas stations, restaurants, hotels, ATMs, etc.
A fairly high-tech GPS Navigator from Garmin. Features include a OneTouch favorites menu, which allows instant access to your personalized bookmarks of favorite places. It’s best to pop them all in at once from the beginning!.
Listed below are some of the top rated GPS navigators on Amazon to help you out as you deliver those pizzas – they each have unique features tailored to the job:
* Also includes free map updates, built-in maps of the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico and Multi-destination Routing – set multiple stops at once – perfect for pizza delivery! Trust me, when you have 3-4 deliveries at once, you can’t afford to take the time to put in a new address. Features: FREE lifetime map and traffic updates for the most up-to-date maps (Great!), POIs, and navigation info, along with constantly updated traffic information.
* “IQ Routes Technology calculates the fastest route possible based on time of day, saving you time, fuel and money.” What else could you need for pizza delivery?
Getting the best GPS navigator for a pizza delivery job can be very important.
Whether you are working delivery or just like to know where you are at all times, it is important to have a GPS to help you know where you are going.
What do you think is the best GPS navigator for Pizza Delivery?
Outsmart traffic and avoid delays delivering as you’ll get real-time information via your TomTom – Comes with lifetime traffic and map updates as well. Unless you know the town that you are delivering in VERY well, you need a system to deliver. I’ve been delivering as a side job now for about 3 years and I can tell you my GPS has saved my life on a number of occasions!
*Also features Integrated Bluetooth wireless technology with a built-in microphone and speaker. This is one of the top-ranked GPS navigation systems on Amazon. This allows for hands-free calling! No distractions from your cell phone, dialing up customers on where to find their home. You do not want to be going by a physical map, as that could be very dangerous as you are driving. You should also only set up your GPS when you are parked, for safety.
This Magellan Roadmate has a 4.7 inch screen display, which is larger than other GPS navigators
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- New gambling record: Betting on outcome of Brexit vote - September 11, 2016
- What They Are, How to Read Them and What to Do With Them by Ed Bagley - September 11, 2016
- Betting on baseball cards – Jul. 28, 2006 - September 11, 2016